Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
And Our Problems Can 'Go To Hell'
A Poet once, a Poet twice,
A Poet more I willll be,
To publicise my views and thoughts
For you and All to see.
The scenes I have seen,
My thoughts on Life,
G-D's Wonders that HE's made,
How Life on Earth can be fully lived,
Despite mishaps that are Man-made.
To cope with all, with cheery moods,
When Life goes not so well,
Brings out the best in all of us,
And our problems can 'Go to Hell'.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 16 July 2004
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Our Problems Can 'Go To Hell' by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston