Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
And Our Problems Can 'Go To Hell'
A Poet once, a Poet twice,
A Poet more I willll be,
To publicise my views and thoughts
For you and All to see.
The scenes I have seen,
My thoughts on Life,
G-D's Wonders that HE's made,
How Life on Earth can be fully lived,
Despite mishaps that are Man-made.
To cope with all, with cheery moods,
When Life goes not so well,
Brings out the best in all of us,
And our problems can 'Go to Hell'.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 16 July 2004
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Our Problems Can 'Go To Hell' by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena