O. C. Woods
Alone in front of the big screen Wednesday night's climax
I send texts to dear friend wish for the meet and drinks.
Dark grimly bloody days are now to be feared
The black flying figure saving what?
Forgotten compositions expressing what is flawed
tonight Iam...not down but pensive
nostalgia painted rough in my ears to decive.
Whats to do when the needed Muse is dead?
pray for a change of weather or just dusk not to dread.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (And TDKR by O. C. Woods )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver