i was so stuck when i first saw u
it was so bad i didn't know Wat to do
it seemed u wanted to know me more
with how u looked how could i say no
u were nice and very sweet
even though i was just a girl from the street
you took a huge toll on me
and it took only one day to see all your good qualities
to you i gave my trust and you never broke it
when i left i was sad
now that we talk again it makes me smile
you seem to still have an effect one me
if only you could truly see
i can't help but smile when we talk
i really missed u alot
I'm glad we are back in contact
and i truly mean that
you helped me with math
and we grew a bond
i was sad to leave cuz it's been to long.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (andy by AURORA BANNECKJ )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...