sally ann jackson
Last night an angel came
she sat upon your bed.
She whispered that your suffering
too go with her instead.
You told her that your worried
& that your full of fear.
You didn't understand all this
her message was unclear.
Then suddenly you saw a light
A sigh came over you.
The angel that had come that night
Was here to guide you through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (angel by sally ann jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera