Take my hand dear angel,
and lead me from this place.
Guide me from this darkness,
I'm ready to leave without a trace.
Erase all the memories,
Memories of people I thought I knew.
Take me from this world,
Take me somewhere new.
I trust in you my angel,
To make the pain go away.
Wipe away my tears dear angel,
Come with me and pray.
Sing a mournful tune,
And guide me to eternal rest.
Lay deaths kiss upon me angel,
I didn't pass life's test.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, you are poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski
- Blue Monday, Diane Wakoski
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery