Angel Of Beauty
O Angel of Beauty!
Fairer than the morning light
More glorious then the midday sun
Sweeter than the settling night
To you should the sun aspire!
In the tender evening hours
Who can help but turn their mind
To you, O Angel of Beauty?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Of Beauty by John Thorne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas