She couldn't sleep that night.
Sitting on the edge of the building.
Looking down at the earth,
Why was she doing up here?
Her answer would be,
best place to feel the wind and the rain.
Maybe the wind and the rain was the reason
she did what she did.
If it was, I wouldn't know.
She was the most gorgeous woman
I'd ever seen.
Everybody thinks that
when they're small...
But she was the most gorgeous woman,
People had ever seen.
He also thought that too.
Perfect in everyway.
I wasn't like her. Could never come close,
She was name after the most beautiful but deadly flowers in the world.
She was an artists.
Yet, she was a creation in my eyes.
Her work, so powerful.
She could make anything into something special, beautiful.
Know yourself.Know what you want.
Always Love Yourself,
Don't Change yourself,
And stay away from broken people.
Black Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel’s Trumpet by Black Love )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah