I first saw Angelica Huston
in the spring of 1996 in L.A.
It was a very warm and vibrant day.
Workshop on fashion and costumes design
Angelica Huston is in the class-
I see her for the first time.
She plays a witch in a movie that fits her style well
she knows a lot about costumes, she has a lot to tell.
One day Razel puppet will act next to Her-
they will be in funny conversations being funny girlie girls.
Both having jet black hair and dark brown eyes
-they can use their Powers to hypnotize
Angelica and Razel playing Witches in a screenplay I write-
making people Laugh instead of being filled with fright.
Maybe it will be 'Razel's Revenge'
where Razel will try to be everyone's friend.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on May 3,2011
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANGELICA HUSTON by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI