I first saw Angelica Huston
in the spring of 1996 in L.A.
It was a very warm and vibrant day.
Workshop on fashion and costumes design
Angelica Huston is in the class-
I see her for the first time.
She plays a witch in a movie that fits her style well
she knows a lot about costumes, she has a lot to tell.
One day Razel puppet will act next to Her-
they will be in funny conversations being funny girlie girls.
Both having jet black hair and dark brown eyes
-they can use their Powers to hypnotize
Angelica and Razel playing Witches in a screenplay I write-
making people Laugh instead of being filled with fright.
Maybe it will be 'Razel's Revenge'
where Razel will try to be everyone's friend.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on May 3,2011
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANGELICA HUSTON by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma