Do angels have wings,
or do they have to earn them,
my guess is they have to prove they deserve them.
When they get their wings,
then have a decesion to make,
rather watch over the people they love,
or stay in the sky with others.
Until I die I will never know,
when i die and go to heaven,
I'll prove i deserve those wings,
and become an angel,
but my question is what will you do?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels by taylor walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay