Alon Calinao Dy
Angels Of The Sick
A nurse is an earthly angel.
He has a special gift to help you heal.
With his simple touch and calming voice,
He shows you how much he cares.
A nurse is a very wise person.
When you feel deep distress,
He'll talk to you and sit down for a minute
Trying to make you smile and laugh.
A nurse understands about your feelings.
He won't leave you behind suffering in pain.
In a soft gentle voice he'll say,
'Come, my friend. Take your medicine.'
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Angels Of The Sick by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey