Alon Calinao Dy
Angels Of The Sick
A nurse is an earthly angel.
He has a special gift to help you heal.
With his simple touch and calming voice,
He shows you how much he cares.
A nurse is a very wise person.
When you feel deep distress,
He'll talk to you and sit down for a minute
Trying to make you smile and laugh.
A nurse understands about your feelings.
He won't leave you behind suffering in pain.
In a soft gentle voice he'll say,
'Come, my friend. Take your medicine.'
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Angels Of The Sick by Alon Calinao Dy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe