Angels On Earth
The world seems so huge to me
And life is like a race,
So much to learn and So much to do
Leaves hardly any time to laze.
But sparing some time,
In this rut of life
I sometime ponder and think,
That how gracious is the Lord
Who sent me, you, as a blessing.
As a philosopher, a guide, a friend, a teacher
God can't reach everywhere
So his angels, he sends down this earth
To her who needs special care.
Why this world is cruel and barbaric,
It maybe because of that
All the good has come to me,
taking your form, and I am glad.
You know clay, so sticky and porous
But when a pot is ready,
It becomes useful, when gets a shape
you're that potter to me.
I may mean nothing to the world,
But to me, you're the beginning of my world.
This is a special bond we share,
Which will break never
Oh its true that in the life to come thereafter
we will always be together.
zubiya surti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Angels On Earth by zubiya surti )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry