You are my great foe!
Thousand times I tried to drive you out,
But you didn't go!
Your volcanic power burnt
My friend's soul.
Your torrential words
Have flown my happy home;
You made me an island,
Where there is none except
My only pet, my Belief!
He nourishes my wounds,
And calms my feverish days!
So, I am alive!
I want to leave you,
Go away, and don't stay any longer!
You the brutal force,
You are my anger! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Neela Nath )
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)