i lose it all in a moment,
anger becomes my partner,
we sit and talk for hours,
yet it felt like a minute was just me or losing my mind,
we both agreed fear is expected from anger,
fear raised to be feared,
wasn't this danger? i asked
a senseless talk i was answered,
i was trying to be sensible then i realised,
i lose it all in a moment
i was angry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Maxime Rhapsody )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai