Anger - A Fire
Anger - A fire,
Immediate reaction to oppose the conspire.
Burns my body and I become rude and fret,
After getting high temper, there is no value of regret.
Anger is a kind of poison,
Spoils my life and denying every joy and fun.
Oh fire! Oh anger! you are requested to stay away,
And let me handle every situation in cool and calm way.
As you always hurt people who are so close to me,
Opposing you for finding happiness's key.
Tanveer Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger - A Fire by Tanveer Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...