Anger Rages Inside
Anger is bubbling away at me,
Burning a whole in my heart,
Making me burn with rage,
I have good reason to be angry.
I only wish,
I could make them pay,
Put them through,
What they did to me.
Anger is destroying me,
For I’m hell bent on revenge,
I would love to dish out,
My own justice,
But I cant.
Anger Bubbles away.
Like a swishing sound,
Of the waves,
Like a brook babbles,
Anger takes a hold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger Rages Inside by Bradley Stewart )
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns