Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Burnt
The aggression fills me up.
My sensibility is lost.
My heart of gold gets so cold.
What is its cost?
Ill buy it.
Ill try it.
Ill do anything but deny it.
Fighting thin air.
don't you dare.
This time your burnt.
Keeping the flame going as long as I can.
When and where should I make my last stand.
A robust lack trust.
God their can never be enough.
Theirs time when I just want to spill your guts.
The circumstances have made me nuts.
A projected affliction of disastrous predictions.
Reliving what should never be lived.
Still I hear the words your burnt.
You are so burnt.
Treat your fellow man like dirt.
Trample over them like you just don't care.
Are you prepared for the defiance of a dare.
What is it that you wear around your neck.
Is it choking you to help you forget?
Nothing but regret.
A symbolic letter written with ink and quill.
Make it real.
A soulless soul feels they must steal.
Only for greater protection.
The organ won't take
Can you feel the rejection?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Burnt by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai