Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Burnt
The aggression fills me up.
My sensibility is lost.
My heart of gold gets so cold.
What is its cost?
Ill buy it.
Ill try it.
Ill do anything but deny it.
Fighting thin air.
don't you dare.
This time your burnt.
Keeping the flame going as long as I can.
When and where should I make my last stand.
A robust lack trust.
God their can never be enough.
Theirs time when I just want to spill your guts.
The circumstances have made me nuts.
A projected affliction of disastrous predictions.
Reliving what should never be lived.
Still I hear the words your burnt.
You are so burnt.
Treat your fellow man like dirt.
Trample over them like you just don't care.
Are you prepared for the defiance of a dare.
What is it that you wear around your neck.
Is it choking you to help you forget?
Nothing but regret.
A symbolic letter written with ink and quill.
Make it real.
A soulless soul feels they must steal.
Only for greater protection.
The organ won't take
Can you feel the rejection?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Burnt by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Deepavu Ninnade.. Gaaliyu Ninnade.., K. S. Narasimhaswamy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard