I'm angry and sad
I'm filled with many emotions
the shows I've seen
the articles I've read
they all make sense now
animals are like people
so why treat them like we do
would you want to enter your
best friend into a life
or death fight
would you abuse
your best friend beacause they
just didn't sit
animals the way we do
I just have one simple question?
what did they do?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (animal by Jessica Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass