Animal men do think a dangerous weapon is kind,
And fortunate songs are written due to states
Inside a few mirrors, noses are pinned to smell.
The smell of a finger is like guests,
And eating may concern you further with disgust.
My mirror is made going to, my animal man
Is in his mirror, and why does this action be learnt?
Learning a real intelligent manliness
Has sprinted our action and reflected our thoughts
In the mirrors that display hard facts about gods
Of the world. Of a success is the man who abstains
From animal acts, each of them are bright yet harm is in their sight
And felt by the fingers.
Each harmful man is some kind of animal,
And the mad are those who can be not sane.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Animal Men by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal