(dedicated to Greenpeace and others who love animals)
Ca ne toad
Grey nurse shark
Eastern Banjo Frog
Weedy sea dragon
could you truly love us?
could you surely help us?
could you eagerly care us?
could you patiently save us?
could we live beside human?
(inspired by Camille Saint-Saëns’ The Carnival of The Animals)
Ahmad Shiddiqi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Animalia Australia by Ahmad Shiddiqi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- twentig jare later, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Bar Xanadu, Lynda Hull
- Ballad #10 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Ballad #9 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- The Window, Lynda Hull