Annunciation - for Cesar Vallejo
Arriving late to love
the broken tower
mourns its ringing ruin.
Long drought of air
stills the clapper.
But one breath, Trembler,
Muteness falls away.
Frightened doves scatter.
Annunciation of rafters:
how to sway.
Who pulls the rope
fly up from
Poor in heart, scatter.
Bread, swell upon
for the dead,
Warren Falcon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Annunciation - for Cesar Vallejo by Warren Falcon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow
- The honey dripping leaves, Emmanuel George Cefai