Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) (perspective)
No tears as the barn
turned to rubble
I stood there in wonder,
face with stubble
There is a reason for everything?
The joyous bliss
the burning stings
As the last of the embers
I looked up,
and was being spied
Now seen The Dance of Heaven's ALL!
I didn't see shit,
with roof and wall
Another barn burns
and heaven seen!
What took so long?
blessed matches and teens
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) (perspective) by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns