Another birthday Come and gone.
Another life lost by all the wrong.
Time to grow up, Time to move on.
Time to toughen up, time to be strong.
Time to move forward and put the past behind.
Sometimes you wished that things would all rewind.
Another minute, hour, day, and week goes by.
All this pain is still here, I just wanna know why.
I'm so sick of it, all i do is sit here and cry.
I just wanna live my life, but i feel like I'm gonna die.
Wishing this was all just a dream.
That I would fall into your little scheme.
But that is just wishful thinking.
The silence feels worse when were not speaking.
Don't you know this hurts me more then bleeding?
I space off as I stare at the popcorn ceiling.
I don't want to cry this pain anymore.
So I try to hide this pain away and lock the door.
Then cry it all out, sitting alone on the cold floor.
My heart breaks as the pain starts to set in,
I just want my life of you to end.
Ashley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Day by Ashley Davis )
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
- Lust, Tania Montgomery
- I catch in there plummet:, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)