Another birthday Come and gone.
Another life lost by all the wrong.
Time to grow up, Time to move on.
Time to toughen up, time to be strong.
Time to move forward and put the past behind.
Sometimes you wished that things would all rewind.
Another minute, hour, day, and week goes by.
All this pain is still here, I just wanna know why.
I'm so sick of it, all i do is sit here and cry.
I just wanna live my life, but i feel like I'm gonna die.
Wishing this was all just a dream.
That I would fall into your little scheme.
But that is just wishful thinking.
The silence feels worse when were not speaking.
Don't you know this hurts me more then bleeding?
I space off as I stare at the popcorn ceiling.
I don't want to cry this pain anymore.
So I try to hide this pain away and lock the door.
Then cry it all out, sitting alone on the cold floor.
My heart breaks as the pain starts to set in,
I just want my life of you to end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Day by Ashley Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My Shooting Star, Francie Lynch
- The Lost Colony, Susan Stewart
- I No Longer Stand Alone, Babatunde Aremu
- The Owl, Susan Stewart
- MAZZIN VILLAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Map of the World Confused with Its T.., Susan Stewart
- The Delta Parade, Susan Stewart
- Rolled scrolls of fates decree … 2908-2k.., saadat tahir
- Pear, Susan Stewart
- Man Dancing with a Baby, Susan Stewart