RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Another Life Moment
Dying inside, wishing things could be so different, so utterly insane, like the emotional turmoil stirring within my heart, making me think in nothing but saddened pictures.
Silent words forming constantly without any foreboding or warning.
Existing only by whims of behavior, out on a limb, trying to hold on, but failing.
Not able to fake living anymore, I let go and become invisible on sands of another life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I'm so into life's moments, living each one and my poetry reflects this as I write one after another in succession.
Not dwelling on the emotions or feelings I'm having, just writing them away as I feel them and continuing on to the next one.
Living fully and always in the moment.
Comments about this poem (Another Life Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)