RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Another Life Moment
Dying inside, wishing things could be so different, so utterly insane, like the emotional turmoil stirring within my heart, making me think in nothing but saddened pictures.
Silent words forming constantly without any foreboding or warning.
Existing only by whims of behavior, out on a limb, trying to hold on, but failing.
Not able to fake living anymore, I let go and become invisible on sands of another life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I'm so into life's moments, living each one and my poetry reflects this as I write one after another in succession.
Not dwelling on the emotions or feelings I'm having, just writing them away as I feel them and continuing on to the next one.
Living fully and always in the moment.
Comments about this poem (Another Life Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)