Another Poem After Rumi
Though I may seem distant,
In reality I am close at hand.
No matter how far apart this life takes us,
You remain inseparable from me.
My feelings steadfast, my heart apparent,
Even that this verse not mention your name.
However history conspires to hush us,
Destiny has me always speaking with you.
STANLEY PACION's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Poem After Rumi by STANLEY PACION )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi