When I inhale the beauty of the earth through the eyes
Its fragrance, hues, colors, Celestials and sun rise,
Death! Thy art holy, mingles with earth, the only choice
Lungs full breathing without fear, ’O’ Nature thy voice!
If Inhabitant will not die who will put the hue and color
Ah! Death angel thy art painter, we the paint, you the blur
Why should I fear; fragrance, light, colour, all we keep
Death is bliss, desire of a body to be dust that dissolves deep.
Without the chariot; thou art unseen and you never die,
This fact is known to all but without body can you survive?
A vagabond you are, without home, ‘O ’Unseen passer- by,
Master! Where you lost your slave? Fly away unseen, fly
Find another nest, if allotted, unseen binary, and search
Go to the roof of the blind, dumb and deaf merrily you chirp
Rise from there being a Savier that must be crucified again
To beautify the earth; another sacrifice; without a stain! .
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Sacrifice! by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra
- Haiku. Sunset (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.23, Monk E. Biz
- Haiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago