Another Woman's Man
falling through tears
avoiding all fears.
desires burn upon you,
hidden voices always knew.
kan't escape ur wrath
blood drips our path
alas, claiming to crave,
she's the one you save.
shooting me down
watching me drown
move all 2 quick
many a broken trick.
leave me here to cry,
far away, i'll not die.
every step loaded gun,
love has already begun.
Fallen Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Woman's Man by Fallen Forever )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage