Thou, in Thy Infinite magnificence, hast fulfilled our prayers,
For now, that we shalt be
Risen by Thy Loving, Blessed Child,
Until we merge into Thee.
Oneself with Thee, The Creator of entirety,
Dreams of our longing, shalt now be true,
Nothing, canst stop our restlessness,
Until us, shalt Thee, accrue.
Our desires of perishable materials,
Shalt now end,
Realised, shalt now, we be,
For Thou, our wishes, will mend.
Gratitude, shalt always pour out from our hearts, humble and mild,
Towards Thy Blessed Child,
For guiding us into Oneself with Thee,
Thy Child, now amidst us on this Holy path, jocund are we.
Vedanth Bhatnagar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Answer by Vedanth Bhatnagar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher