ANT WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?
I am amazed by you ant,
Your wisdom is transparent,
Hard working and innocent,
Hence peace dwell permanent.
You are not afraid of paying rent,
Every minute is just development,
Your queen is ruling fairly in her tent,
Know how to reward her client.
Your determination turned me silent,
To learn more from you is what I want,
Your ideas are too frank and brilliant,
I wish you could train our parliament.
Your decisions are accurate and persistent,
Your too keen in your move and patient,
You are perfect creature in this planet,
Every step you make is very important.
Changez Ndzai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (ANT WHAT IS YOUR SECRET? by Changez Ndzai )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- animals, camila salaverria
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- My Classroom, shivani pillai