ANT WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?
I am amazed by you ant,
Your wisdom is transparent,
Hard working and innocent,
Hence peace dwell permanent.
You are not afraid of paying rent,
Every minute is just development,
Your queen is ruling fairly in her tent,
Know how to reward her client.
Your determination turned me silent,
To learn more from you is what I want,
Your ideas are too frank and brilliant,
I wish you could train our parliament.
Your decisions are accurate and persistent,
Your too keen in your move and patient,
You are perfect creature in this planet,
Every step you make is very important.
Changez Ndzai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (ANT WHAT IS YOUR SECRET? by Changez Ndzai )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar