Any woman can consume.
No woman to a man is failing.
As matter to fire is not failing..
Some, like petrol, catch instantly.
Some, like wood, catch in time.
Some, like coal, do with time.
Some, like iron, at least, rust.
Petrol to metal, a woman can be.
Time given, no love is unborn.
No love is out of burning.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any woman can consume. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow