You say that you love me,
You say that you're here,
You say that I'm not alone,
That I don't have to be anymore...
Where are you when I'm lonely,
Where are you when I'm scared,
Where are you when I need you,
You're most certainly not here anymore...
I know that I'm weak,
I know that I'm scared,
I know that I'm nothing,
Other than all alone anymore...
Do you care what I feel,
Do you care what I want,
Do you care what I need,
It doesn't matter...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anymore... by Angela Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom