You say that you love me,
You say that you're here,
You say that I'm not alone,
That I don't have to be anymore...
Where are you when I'm lonely,
Where are you when I'm scared,
Where are you when I need you,
You're most certainly not here anymore...
I know that I'm weak,
I know that I'm scared,
I know that I'm nothing,
Other than all alone anymore...
Do you care what I feel,
Do you care what I want,
Do you care what I need,
It doesn't matter...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anymore... by Angela Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank