Anyway You have killed me
Anyway You have killed me.
You have also made me a
Symbol of passion and ignorance.
You have heard some other's prayer and
You did not like to hear me
Before killing me.
Is it not injustice?
Ex-parte decision is not right
Have You forgotten it!
I am still here crying
Even after my death and
Searching the answer.
Why You have made this world
And what for You have made the creatures
Eat each other to fill up belly?
What is the purpose behind it?
Why You have not distributed knowledge
Equally? Am I not in distress
When I am hungry?
You have cut my mouth pieces with Your wheel
Alright. What You have done that is right.
You are great. Let me perish.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anyway You have killed me by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.25, Monk E. Biz
- Lips, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.24, Monk E. Biz
- Let me search, gajanan mishra
- A city escape, jeff newnham
- Haggler, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A beloved Just Like The Moon, A Beloved .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Venting with Vengeance, Nalini Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)