Anyway You have killed me
Anyway You have killed me.
You have also made me a
Symbol of passion and ignorance.
You have heard some other's prayer and
You did not like to hear me
Before killing me.
Is it not injustice?
Ex-parte decision is not right
Have You forgotten it!
I am still here crying
Even after my death and
Searching the answer.
Why You have made this world
And what for You have made the creatures
Eat each other to fill up belly?
What is the purpose behind it?
Why You have not distributed knowledge
Equally? Am I not in distress
When I am hungry?
You have cut my mouth pieces with Your wheel
Alright. What You have done that is right.
You are great. Let me perish.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anyway You have killed me by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime