'Arbeit Macht Frei'
Which means work sets you free.
That bears at the entrance of Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi concentration camp.
How does it fades the holocaust in the poor human memory?
The memorial day is commemorated internationally January 27, the anniversary of the date of the Liberation, the death camp in 1945.
Nowadays in the whole World Men were out of work
And I think of the infamous phrase 'Work sets you free.'
*My regards to the couplet Alison & Jerry.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Arbeit Macht Frei' by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It's Like Telling Us Not To Cry, Kelly Zion
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones