Are Men really Mean?
Are Men really Mean - Tell?
Mean are mean; so say women
Confused mind inward turned.
Turned to hear the Soul’s voice:
“No, mean, stained Spirit; I in men
Torching to senses five, it said;
As thirsty dry field they lie fierce
Cracked, sweating, in morn dews,
Scientists on high mercury point
Cry, “Oh! Love Nature protect, or else
Fry us Nature; consume consumers.”
But, ere, death of sensuous senses
Dip the mind in rapture- drugs tell,
Stimulants misguide men to the hell.
Eves with apples entice everywhere,
Bar Hotels and Dance Clubs, Parks
Here, lives worldly life in full spirit:
What use of this clay sans spirit?
No Law will bring peace, but, fissure
Among men and women, I’m sure.
Old fast food and consumerism, alas!
Entangling parasites! suck men rude.
They lose discerning power in pride
End their life in trade and tirade.
Human Laws low; Divine Law lofty
Choose Divine to eschew the low.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Are Men really Mean? by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu