Vishal Sharma (10th july 1996/Samastipur (Bihar) / India)
Are you my last night angel?
you are proving joyful, and a nice soul
have got your mind, to get your body, my goal
and know i do never play pranks on thee
my words are telling, can't you just see
i have a mind of a rainbow god chair
so there are only love spread in the air,
and you are the trophy i have won here
my search is endeed which was started last year.
and a cheerful red cheeks rose are you
who knows the reason why sky is blue
and who has stick my heart with a glue
and the bond that is natural, the bond that is true,
please answer me before going out of sight,
are you the same angel I saw last night?
Poet Other Poems
- ***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) ***
- ***A Million Kisses For One Lips***
- **Crime and Punishment**
- **Cyclon Of Kisses**
- **For Your Eyes Only**
- **I am a solid insoluble insane**
- **I am your Micky Mouse**
- **I want for you this whole universe**
- **On Your Radio, My Heart Is Broadcast**
- **Someone stole my biography**
- **Who! But you**
- **Will you marry me? **
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.