Are You Ready to Leave?
The ups and downs
The fight and strife
Will you make it through?
Together and whole?
Or will the strain of loneliness
Be to great to bear?
Striving for what you want
Will take you away from what you have
Are you ready to leave?
Are you ready to grieve?
For what you lost
Something you held so close
A first love burned to dust
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Ready to Leave? by Autumn Winds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee