Arid experience can scorch a heart.
Burning embers define a passion.
Cretaceous courage fall apart.
Destiny deliver over bridges ashen.
Elysium beckons for the brave.
Frangible as such hope may be.
Galahad has been a slave.
Heteromorphism a patient's key.
Ichneumon have fed upon the ovine throng.
Juvenescence has been sullied.
Kourbash have sung a painful song.
Lucent love could not be bullied.
Mayan cycles soon complete.
Nudge a New World Order close to being.
Ophidian dreams now compete.
Powerless against the human seeing.
Quixotic ideals have failed their test.
Ruined are their chances.
Silhouetted within this pounding chest.
The tree of life, roots and branches.
United throughout a heart's desire.
Victorious such love will ever be.
Where tears fall as hail on fire.
Xeranthemum grow indomitably.
Youthful yearning once did care, among the flattered heifer.
Zion was called out somewhere, along the arid zephyr.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arid-Zephyr by Anthony Di'anno )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate