Arrival of Spring
Filling the hearts
With joy and hope.
New leaves and buds
Compete to come out
Flowers showing up
Hiding the leaves.
Apple and cherry trees
Filled with blossoms
Provide a scenic sight
A delight to the eye.
Trees of many varieties
Make their presence felt
Showing their colors
For the grand contest.
Ever so graceful
Their sweeping branches
Kissing the earth.
Green as ever
Watching the panorama
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arrival of Spring by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro