Arsenal of Emotions
I'm walking out of my war tent,
I have my armour,
I have my weapons,
I'm ready to take on the world.
As the war rages,
Cutting down the ones from my past,
Erasing what I wanted not to forget,
Showing the world,
That I indeed have my own Arsenal of Emotions.
Wayne Young's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arsenal of Emotions by Wayne Young )
- Blowed out the candle, Naomi Chao
- Those sea's waves, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Shrine To Beauty, Margaret Alice Second
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi