Art of Responsibility
What is responsibility?
Fair soul to apologize
Role that must be fulfilled
Ready to deal the consequence
When you must be responsible?
When something goes wrong
When duty calls to be done
When you face the challenge
Why you must be responsible?
Because it is your fault
Because it is your job
Because it is your risk
How you gonna be responsible?
By grudgingly admitting the mistake
By taking redemption action
By carrying the burden all by yourself
And do you with your responsibility
Sincere with what you confess?
Try to find consolation?
Or trap yourself in guilt?
So where are you when responsibility demands?
Hiding behind twisted words
Immediately place yourself in front
Or simply your nature to keep changing like weather
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art of Responsibility by maria sudibyo )
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)