Art of War
Their instincts become alive at the scent of danger..
An open door is enough, a dark corner is even better..
No rules, no need for high expectations,
If it's new and not theirs, it's interesting.
Say something stupid they'll see as incredibly smart..
Say something illogical they won't understand, you'll be first in line
Or better yet, act vulnerable..
You can't lose or.. in their mind.. they can't lose
Men come, they're addicted to traps, it seems
If u set it open right next to them, said clearly it's a trap
They would almost thank you for it!
They're always too confident for their own good
Like.. any war is worth fought no matter the gain
So.. enjoy, invent all the war you like
And then laugh...
Cristina Geanta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art of War by Cristina Geanta )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath