Smell of her fake diamonds
Dripping with perspiration.
Pink lipstick-around the filters
Of discarded cigarettes.
She threw into my trash.
A Reese’s wrapper
Next to them.
(She enjoyed it like a shot of heroin) .
In my pocket
A poem. I wrote about her.
I will throw that out next.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Artifacts by A.j. Binash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake