Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
Artificial Things (Sextuple Senryu)
Like mimicking feelings of
Love with empty souls,
Like sex mimics of drugged, raped
Girls, being in chains,
Like mimicking life in the
Dolls for making love,
Like raping dead women to
Sate sadistic needs,
Like rape mimics during sex
Like artificial breaths for
Poet Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
= obsession with and usually erotic interest in or stimulation by corpses (Merriam Webster) and also
=1. Obsessive fascination with death and corpses.
2. Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses.(Farlex dictionary)