ivor or ivor.e hogg
Artistry for M lady Francesca
The night has fled but left behind
a louring sky gun metal grey.
foreshadowing the dawn of day.
My eyes wide open search the skies,
the east whence comes the rosy glow.
As from beneath the sea the sun will rise
and slowly climb to dominate the sky.
The source from which the pastel colours flow.
The shades of amber rose and gold we see
a true display of nature's artistry.
ivor or ivor.e hogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Artistry for M lady Francesca by ivor or ivor.e hogg )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall