Lawrence S. Pertillar
As Easy As Looking At Pictures
If there is anything,
That having personal experiences bring...
Is one simple fact felt and kept intact.
An obtaining of them to have,
Is personal only for the one...
Living to confront them to get them done.
And others who have yet to acquire,
Similar experiences to reminisce in their lives...
Often perceive with belief,
A doing to remove obstacles they have not faced...
Is as easy as looking at pictures in a magazine.
To then flip quickly after seeing a date to replace it.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Easy As Looking At Pictures by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
- The Dog, Deborah Eker
- Cutting Back Government, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He's right;, george albot
- Dove, Nathan Beery
- Tempestuous Solace, Nathan Beery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns