'As Passion Burns...'
As passion burns, the electric energy between us
Is felt by both.
Finally, I feast my eyes upon you-
In the flesh.
I touch your face, your lips, and gaze into your
big brown eyes-
The moment is lost within our dreams, as if destiny…
Fate… has finally given us this gift
Even though we only have a short while to explore all the dreams
and possibilities that have been gifted to us…
We waste no time with pleasantries.
And that kiss launches a fire that consumes
our hearts, escapes our breath, and touches us to the very core
of our soul.
It’s time to soar into the southwestern sun…
Time to take that ride.
And we begin.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('As Passion Burns...' by Kelly Seale )
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)