Ace Of Black Hearts
As The Sun Sets It's Gone
Oh how the realm betrays.
Smoke rises as if to keep you at bay.
Refocus now what you see is but gone.
When it first started it was but the early whispers of dawn.
Now as the sun reaches another setting gleaming upon the horizon.
Nothing again will be as satisfying.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As The Sun Sets It's Gone by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris