Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
As The Sun Sets It's Gone
Oh how the realm betrays.
Smoke rises as if to keep you at bay.
Refocus now what you see is but gone.
When it first started it was but the early whispers of dawn.
Now as the sun reaches another setting gleaming upon the horizon.
Nothing again will be as satisfying.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.