ASK FOR THE MOON
I won't ask for the moon,
A diamond ring and very soon!
A moon is a little bit bigger,
Can't fit my ring finger!
A woman ask for the moon,
They are materialistic
She won't marry so soon,
She's just being realistic.
A man gives a woman the moon,
Won't put the ring on her finger.
He doesn't want a big spender,
He will move on very soon.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ASK FOR THE MOON by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)