RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Aspects Always Becoming
Intimidating thoughts, running away with rocking rhythms,
into an afternoon breeze.
Taking liberties and freeing ideas from their cells of
imprisonment, delving into their essences and bringing
them to fulfillment in a bevy of excitement.
Always becoming in every aspect of intellect's thought,
creating and residing in poems of intense reality.
Focusing at times on yesterday's images and visions,
alluding to their meanings and definitions, founding our
personalities and who we eventually grow into.
Silently expanding into ever-growing futures of
possibilities as life turns and uses every ounce of hope
and creation in final endings of life's poems.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aspects Always Becoming by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor