RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Aspects Always Becoming
Intimidating thoughts, running away with rocking rhythms,
into an afternoon breeze.
Taking liberties and freeing ideas from their cells of
imprisonment, delving into their essences and bringing
them to fulfillment in a bevy of excitement.
Always becoming in every aspect of intellect's thought,
creating and residing in poems of intense reality.
Focusing at times on yesterday's images and visions,
alluding to their meanings and definitions, founding our
personalities and who we eventually grow into.
Silently expanding into ever-growing futures of
possibilities as life turns and uses every ounce of hope
and creation in final endings of life's poems.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aspects Always Becoming by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal