RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Aspects Always Becoming
Intimidating thoughts, running away with rocking rhythms,
into an afternoon breeze.
Taking liberties and freeing ideas from their cells of
imprisonment, delving into their essences and bringing
them to fulfillment in a bevy of excitement.
Always becoming in every aspect of intellect's thought,
creating and residing in poems of intense reality.
Focusing at times on yesterday's images and visions,
alluding to their meanings and definitions, founding our
personalities and who we eventually grow into.
Silently expanding into ever-growing futures of
possibilities as life turns and uses every ounce of hope
and creation in final endings of life's poems.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aspects Always Becoming by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Incomplete Lioness, Linda Bierds
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan
- 'new fairy', saif gallant
- Seeing All the Vermeers, Alfred Corn