At last it seems our love will succeed
Our wounded minds will no longer bleed.
We will prove what our love can do
The world will remember it too.
We will forget all pains and agony
Cause our love is not at all phony.
We will sing and dance in bliss
God will give us flying kiss.
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Last by Asif Andalib )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister