At last it seems our love will succeed
Our wounded minds will no longer bleed.
We will prove what our love can do
The world will remember it too.
We will forget all pains and agony
Cause our love is not at all phony.
We will sing and dance in bliss
God will give us flying kiss.
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Last by Asif Andalib )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)