RIC S. BASTASA
at the bar
hi i'm gina
and then she hints that it is her birthday today
and the band sings her a birthday song...
you come back to the same bar
looking for gina and you find her
and she says
hi i'm agness and then she tells you it is her birthday today
you still like her and gifts her with a more expensive jewelry.
your name was arthur too.
and now you are james and you talk about love and broken marriages.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (at the bar by RIC S. BASTASA )
- I Don't Knead Your Love Butt it Would BE.., Mr. Nobody
- Story to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Africa Would Not Bow, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)