RIC S. BASTASA
at the bar
hi i'm gina
and then she hints that it is her birthday today
and the band sings her a birthday song...
you come back to the same bar
looking for gina and you find her
and she says
hi i'm agness and then she tells you it is her birthday today
you still like her and gifts her with a more expensive jewelry.
your name was arthur too.
and now you are james and you talk about love and broken marriages.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (at the bar by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- your heart would have looked beautiful o.., Mandolyn Davidson
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot